Fourth Trimester Podcast Episode 62: The Secret To Raising Confident Kids
Confidence Master Class
Confidence-building is a lifelong exercise for all people, including parents. Listen to this Confidence Masterclass on episode 62 of the Fourth Trimester Podcast. Learn the confidence-building foundations. This audio masterclass is designed for women and mothers in particular. The course covers:
- The importance of demonstrating confidence to our children (our example is the secret!)
- Loving and respecting yourself
- What self care means
- How to unearth your true identity
The Queen of Confidence
Leading the class from Melbourne, Australia (originally from Boston), Erika Cramer is a mother of two, wife and confidence coach. She is taking a bold stand for women to reclaim their relationship with confidence. Working with hundreds of women to unpack and deconstruct their personal relationship to their self confidence, Erika embraces and highlights the process of becoming.
This energetic Latina always keeps it real and raw, expressing herself openly and authentically and encouraging us to do the same. Her most recent project – The Confident Mumma – is dedicated to sharing the beautiful journey of motherhood in its absolute truth, empowering mothers to feel confident and capable through pregnancy, birth and the toughest (& most rewarding) hood of all motherhood.
Resources recommended by Erika
- The Dove Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=litXW91UauE: This video has been the catalyst for Erika’s work and the You Tube page has so many other great videos you can check out and share!
- Wayne Dyer – He is one of Erika’s favorite most impactful mentors, this is great for daily affirmations/reminders work – https://www.youtube.com/@drwaynedyeraudiobook9650
- Daring Greatly – Book by Dr. Brene Brown: Erika highly recommends it to all the women (and men) she comes across in her work. It’s a great book on vulnerability and the impact it has to strengthen you as a person.
- Iyanla Vansant – she is amazing and has a fantastic story and is all about keeping it real! – https://iyanla.co/
- Tony Robbins priming meditation about gratitude – do this every day in the morning for 14 days and see how you feel – it’s LIFE CHANGING! – https://www.tonyrobbins.
Raising Confident Kids – Your Custom Program
Book in your complimentary 1 hour Discovery session with Erika where she will work with you one on one to figure out what are the key areas of your life you would like more confidence in, how to start practicing confidence on a daily basis and how to be your fully expressed, confident, inspired self. Email her directly to schedule your free session today! Erika’s email is [email protected]
The content provided in this article(s) is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. Neither Sarah Trott nor Buckeye Media LLC (DBA Fourth Trimester) are liable for claims arising from the use of or reliance on information contained in this article.